The latest news and views about Iran’s Sistan and Baluchestan province
Home Tags Sistan and Baluchestan Province
Tag: Sistan and Baluchestan Province
A terrorist attack on a military base belonging to the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) in south-eastern Iran has killed one and wounded five others so far.
An Iranian author has donated his huge cash prize to the training of Sunni teachers at elementary schools in the underdeveloped province of Sistan and Baluchestan in south-eastern Iran.
An Iranian official has rejected the unfounded claims that Indians have left the southeastern port city of Chabahar following the recent terrorist attack there, saying the investment projects are progressing as fast as possible.
An Iranian official says the recent terrorist attack in the port city of Chabahar in southeastern Iran was plotted by the enemies of Iran which seek to hamper foreign investment in Iran’s Makran coasts.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the Islamic Republic will punish the foreign-backed perpetrators of a terrorist attack on the south-eastern Iranian city of Chabahar, which killed and wounded several people on Thursday.
The Women’s World Summit Foundation (WWSF), one of the UN’s advisory arms in women’s affairs, has presented its award for Women’s Creativity in Rural Life to Ziba Azizi from Sistan and Baluchestan province, south-eastern Iran.