Qatar’s Foreign Minister, Sheikh Mohammad bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani, dismissed the ‘fabricated’ media reports about his meeting with the IRGC Quds Force Commander Major General Qassem Soleimani.
An Iraqi commander says the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) have retaken around 14,000 kilometres of their country’s soil, including nearly 360 villages in western Mosul in northern Iraq, from the ISIS terrorists.
The Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman says a referendum on the independence of the Iraqi Kurdistan region will just create more problems for the Arab country in a time when it needs peace and stability more than ever.
Iranian ambassador to France appreciated Anne Hidalgo, the mayor of Paris, for turning off the lights of Eiffel Tower in solidarity with the victims of Tehran terrorist attacks.
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi strongly condemned today’s terrorist attacks in the Iraqi town of Musayyib, south of Baghdad, and the holy city of Karbala, in which dozens of “innocent people” were killed and injured.
Iran's parliament chief Ali Larijani says the US move to impose new sanctions on Iran following twin terrorist attacks in Tehran proves that the Islamic Republic is facing two ISIS groups, one in the region and one at the international arena which is the US itself.
The Wednesday’s terrorist attacks in Iran’s capital, Tehran, can no longer be viewed as a blind murder after investigation revealed that one of the victims of the attacks was a woman teacher who worked hard to eradicate illiteracy in the Iranian rural society.
Last week, Europe experienced fear and terror after a series of terrorist acts in the UK. The London attacks were concurrent with the frenzy of UEFA Champions League’s final match between Real Madrid and Juventus, which was being held in Cardiff.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has ratified a law earlier passed by Turkey’s parliament to deploy their troops to Qatar amid a diplomatic rift between Doha and its Persian Gulf neighbours.
Iran’s minister of foreign affairs says terrorists on Wednesday were proxies who attacked what their Saudi masters despised the most, namely the seat of democracy.
Qatar has brought up to 16 tanks out of storage in Doha and put its military forces on highest state of alert in preparation for a potential military incursion by surrounding Persian Gulf states, which have severed their ties with Qatar.
The identity of the terrorists who carried out two attacks in Tehran on Wednesday has been revealed, the Intelligence Ministry declared in a statement.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has slammed the US president’s comments on Tehran terror attacks as “repugnant” after Donald Trump pointed the finger of blame at Iran itself, in a reaction which was met with criticism even at home.
Several hours after the twin terrorist attacks in Tehran, the US State Department released a statement to denounce the tragic incidents which killed at least 13 and wounded over 45.
Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has pledged to retaliate against those who launched two deadly raids on the capital city of Tehran on Wednesday.
Heads of states and foreign ministers of several countries have condemned the twin terrorist attacks on Tehran, and offered condolences to the Iranian nation over the unprecedented incidents, which claimed the lives of 12 people.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif strongly censured the Wednesday's twin deadly terrorist attacks in Tehran, saying such acts reinforce the Islamic Republic’s resolve in fight against terrorism.
A senior journalist has published the ten conditions set by Saudi Arabia for Qatar, the fulfilment of which may lead to the normalization of the severed ties between the two Arab states.