IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Thursday, April 5, and picked headlines from 14 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
All newspapers today covered the remarks made by the Leader of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei in a letter to Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh, in which the former reiterated Tehran’s strong support for the Palestinian nation’s resistance against the Israeli regime.
Also a top story in most papers today was the trilateral talks between Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Turkish President Recept Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara. The three sides discussed the political resolution of the ongoing conflict in Syria.
The issue of Telegram messaging app’s “security threats” and the controversy over the possible blocking of people’s access to the messenger also remained a top story today.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
- Iran’s Economy Still on Nowruz Vacations!
- Most Production Units, Gov’t Offices Still Closed Even after Nowruz Holidays!
- Rouhani Opposed to Filtering
- Iran Leader to Hamas Chief: We Feel Duty-Bound to Support You
- Peace in Tehran’s Time: Next Trilateral Summit on Syria to Be Held in Tehran
- Tehran, Moscow, Ankara against Changes in Regional Borders
- Iran, Russia, Turkey Stress Political Solution to Syria Crisis
- Bin Salman Manoeuvring on Red Line: Reasons for Riyadh’s Close Ties with Tel Aviv
- Architects of Ceasefire: Rouhani, Putin, Erdogan against Syria Disintegration
- Two MPs Argue over a National Crisis
- Issue of Financial Institutions Getting More Politicized Everyday
- Iran’s Non-Oil Exports Increase to $47 Billion
- Times: Bin Salman Has Allied Itself with Israel against Iran
- Stronger Fight against Israel Solution to Palestine Issue
- Trump: Saudi Arabia Must Pay for US Presence in Syria
- Zarif Underlines Iran’s Support for Palestinian People’s Resistance
- Parliament Speaker: All Bodies Must Back Investors
- Unprecedented Decrease in Price of Mortgage
- Rouhani: Mideast’s Geography Should Not Change
- Iran Leader to Hamas: Moving towards Talks with Israeli Usurpers Unforgivable Mistake
- Source: Rumours that Rouhani Has Order Filtering of Telegram False, Sheer Lie
- Iran Proposes Four-Point Plan to Resolve Syria Crisis in Ankara Summit
- Aftershocks of US-China Trade War: Trump to Sacrifice Wall Street
- Iranian-American Lawyer Appointed as New US Assistant Secretary of Commerce
- Iran, Russia, Turkey Back Syrian-Syrian Talks
- Constitution Committee Must Be Formed
- Iran Leader: Zionist Regime Must Be Forced to Withdraw to Point of Decline
- IRGC Chief-Commander: All Stances Held by Officials Must Reinforce Spirit of Hope
- Latest IMF Analysis Shows Iran to Have Almost 4% Economic Growth
- Iran, Russia, Turkey Resolved to Restore Peace, Stability to Syria
- Iran DM: Those Violating JCPOA Responsible for Its Consequences
- Palestinian Groups Outraged by Bin Salman’s Humiliating Remarks on Israel Recognition
- New Nail in Coffin of Production: Banks Once Again Paying 21% Interest Rate to Depositors
- Saudi Prince: Recognizing Israel among Trump’s Conditions to Accept Bin Salman as King
- Bloomberg: JCPOA Is against Iran, Why Should Trump Terminate It?
- Trump: Saudi Arabia Must Pay for Our Presence in Syria!
- US Thinking of Milking Saudi Arabia’s Cow Once Again
- Why and How to Support Iranian Products
- Capacities of Apparel, Challenges of Car Industry
- Shocking Tweet of Bill Gates’ Wife on Population Decrease in Iran
- Iran, Turkey, Russia Call for Increased Humanitarian Aid to Syria
- MP Says National Security Commission to Hold Special Meeting on Telegram
- 12 Meetings in Less than 5 Years
- A Report on Rouhani-Putin Unprecedented Interactions
- Iran Leader: Increased Fight to Resolve Palestine Issue