IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Wednesday, July 24, 2019, and picked headlines from 11 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
1. Egypt, Iraq Trying to Mediate between Iran, Saudi Arabia
2. Chinese Company Hit by US Sanction for Iranian Oil Purchase
3. Trump: US Could Wipe Afghanistan Off Face of Earth
4. Rouhani at A Meeting of Iran-Iraq High-Ranking Delegations: Regional Problems Must Be Resolved Through Dialogue, Cooperation among Neighbors
1. General Jalali: We Ended British Empire at Sea
1. Dialogue Replaces Catastrophe / Guardian’s Op-Ed Article on Iran Invites People of Conscience in World to Form Coalition for Peace
1. Rouhani at A Meeting of Iranian Headquarters for Fight Against Smuggling of Commodities and Hard Currency: Border Provinces Free to Sell Fuel
2. Epitome of Hardliners / Boris Johnson Elected UK Prime Minister
1. First Vice President: We Have Weathered Big Shocks, Iran Reaches Stability / Jahangiri: Dialogue to Untie World’s Tightest Knots
2. Boris Johnson Becomes UK Prime Minister
1. Trump Duplicated in London / Johnson, 55, Takes Prime Minister’s Office Today
2. Trump: I Could Kill 10 Million Afghans in A Week!
1. Coalition for Peace / People of Conscience, Unite!
1. Nigerian Army Attacks Zakzaky’s Supporters, Kills 11, Injures 30
2. UK Pleads for Iraqi Help to Settle Standoff with Iran
1. Boris Johnson has been elected new Conservative leader and will be appointed by the Queen as the UK prime minister today, following Theresa May’s resignation. But who is Johnson and how similar is he to Trump?
1. Araqchi Submits Rouhani’s Written Message to Macron in Paris
2. Iran Among Trump’s Three Target Points (Op-Ed Article)