Eight cooperation agreements have been signed by representatives of Iran and Isfahan during a ceremony attended by Iran’s Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian and his Russian counterpart Alexander Novak.
The memorandums of understanding were signed during the closing day of the 15th joint meeting of economic and trade cooperation between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation, which came to an end on Tuesday in the city of Isfahan in central Iran.
The following agreements were signed in the meeting, according to a report by the government’s official website dolat.ir:
- The final document of the 15th edition of joint meeting of economic and trade cooperation between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation was signed by Iran’s Minister of Energy Reza Ardakanian and Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Alexander Novak.
- The document of the third provincial and regional working group was signed by the Iranian chief of the working group on the sidelines of the Permanent Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation of Iran and Russia.
- The document of the 10th meeting of the working group on Transport Cooperation of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation was signed by the Deputy Minister of Roads and Urban Development of Iran and the Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation.
- The document of the sixth edition of the water working group was signed by the Iranian chief of group and the Russian head of this work group on the sidelines of the Permanent Commission on Trade and Economic Cooperation of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation.
- The MoU on cooperation in the field of standardisation and metrology was signed by the Heads of Iranian National Standards Organisation and the Federal Agency for Technical and Metrology of Russia.
- The MoU on Economic, Commercial, Industrial, Transit, and Development of Port and Port Transportation Services was signed by the Managing Director of Free Trade and Industrial Zone of Bandar Anzali and Managing Director of Chabahar Free Trade and Industrial Zone as well as the Managing Director of Special Economic Zone of Lotus.
- The final MoU of Satkab Specialised Mother Company and a Russian company was signed by the CEO of Satkab and the deputy director of energy and industrial programs of the Russian company.
- The contract of the Iranian Society of Consulting Engineers and the National Association of Consulting Engineers of Russia was signed by Iranian and Russian representatives.