Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi says those who are in favour of rationality and are interested in preserving the Iran nuclear deal must know that the Islamic Republic cannot be the only side paying the price of something which is to the benefit of the whole world.
Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani has urged the country’s trade partners to think twice before fearing the US sanctions, saying Washington’s pressures are temporary while Tehran’s relations with its trade partners are permanent.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi has offered congratulations to the Brazilian nation and government for the successful holding of their presidential election.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says nothing important will happen after the second phase of US sanctions due to be imposed on the Islamic Republic on November 4.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani highlighted the country’s recent political achievements in international circles and the US isolation after withdrawing from the 2015 nuclear deal and said Iranians have the upper hand over Washington.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi says the Islamic Republic has not undergone any changes since US President Donald Trump took office in 2016.
Iran’s ambassador to the United Nations urges the international community to abide by an order issued by the International Court of Justice (ICJ) earlier this month against US sanctions on the Islamic Republic.
Iran’s ambassador to the United Kingdom has, in a tweet, taken a jab at his American counterpart for his efforts to dissuade British companies from doing business with Tehran.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif deplored the latest US sanctions targeting a number of Iranian individuals, describing the move as an attempt to divert the world’s attention from Saudi crimes in Yemen and the brutal murder of dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has expressed confidence that the Islamic Republic will manage to overcome sanctions imposed by the United States and its allies.
Iran’s ambassador to the United Kingdom Hamid Baeidinejad has condemned President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw the US from the Nuclear Weapons Treaty with Russia, warning that such a move would lead to a cold war again.
Iran’s foreign ministry has denied interfering in the United States’ mid-term elections saying that the Islamic Republic’s principled policy is not to interfere in the internal affairs of other countries.
A political analyst says the unlawful measures taken by US President Donald Trump administration, including its withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, has led the country to become unprecedentedly sidelined in the international scene.
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi says the new US sanctions imposed on several Iranian firms are an insult to international law, and result from the US government’s blind hatred towards Iran.
Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh says the US cannot stop the oil price rise and tackle the current shortage in the world’s oil market by bullying other oil producers.
Iran’s envoy to the United Nations has slammed Washington’s ‘morally wrong’ measures against other countries, saying that unilateral sanctions amount to collective punishment and violate basic human rights.
Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami decried the US breach of treaties and its sanctions on Iran, saying inaction against such lawlessness would result in the emergence of new Hitlers.
A senior commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says while Iran is playing a pivotal role in global and regional political developments, the United States is becoming more isolated in its face-off with the Islamic Republic.
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi has dismissed the latest anti-Iran statements made by US President Donald Trump and his national security adviser John Bolton as well as the accusations levelled in the National Strategy for Counterterrorism.
Iran's First Vice-President Es’haq Jahangiri says the Islamic Republic has found new customers for its crude oil after a number of its former clients stopped their purchases over fear of the US’ November sanctions.
Iran’s president says the United States has been defeated in confrontation with Iran on the political front, as almost the entire world stood by the Islamic Republic against Washington’s unilateral approach.
A high-ranking legislator has urged the Iranian government to try to lobby US political currents opposing Donald Trump’s policies, as the course of developments in recent month demonstrates the US is not just Trump and there are others who can influence the US’ Iran policy.
Iran’s top military commander says the United States has been provoking terrorists based in Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdistan region over the past year to launch assaults on Iranian soil despite an earlier promise not to do so.