Newspapers today widely covered the controversy over the blocking of Telegram messaging app and the reactions to the issue.
The upcoming elections in Lebanon, Iraq, and Turkey also received great coverage in Iranian papers today.
Also a top story was the result of investigations into the Sanchi oil tanker tragedy, which said a human error by the Chinese ship caused the incident.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
- Demirtaş: It’s Not Possible to Hold Fair Elections in Turkey
- Macron: Trump’s Possible Move to Pull Out of JCPOA Means Beginning of War
- Iran, Oman to Hold Joint Maritime Drill
- Europe Ready to Continue Cooperation with Iran after JCPOA
- IRGC Spokesman: Israeli Regime in Worst Defensive, Psychological Situation
- A Report on Environmental Problems of Oil-Rich Cities
- Sardar Azmoun: I’m Going to Russia to Score Goals in FIFA World Cup
- Disagreement over Main Perpetrator of Sanchi Oil Tanker Tragedy
- Human Error in Chinese Ship Main Cause of Sanchi Tragedy
- Several Months of Investigations Over
- MPs Say Parliament against Filtering
- Beijing-Washington Military Challenge in Africa
- China, US Once Again against Each Other
- Rouhani: Telegram’s Filtering Not Approved by Gov’t
- US Sends Military Warfare to Syria’s Kurds
- Harvard Professor: US Withdrawal from JCPOA ‘Strategic Mistake’
- Iraq’s Parliamentary Elections in Tehran’s Dowlatabad Neighbourhood
- A Report on Iraqi Diaspora in Tehran
- MP: Parliament to Discuss Issue of Blocking Telegram Messenger
- Lebanon on Path of Change
- Lebanese People to Participate in Parliamentary Elections
- Government’s New Masterpiece!
- Unprecedented Hike in Gold Coin, US Dollar Rates
- Trump’s Heavy Sarcasm after Disclosure of Zarif-Kerry Secret Meeting
- Secrets of Those Worried about Futile Nuclear Deal
- Red Cross: Yemen Dying of Hunger
- Confidential Document Reveals Saudi Arabia’s Interference in Lebanese Elections
- US National Security Agency Breaks Record of Spying on another Nation!
- 534 Million Eavesdropping Only in One Year!
- US Plotting a Forex Coup, Iran Gov’t Busy Playing with Telegram!
- Three Disastrous Bills on Agenda of MPs Today
- A Day to Test Parliamentarians
- Medical Tourism Association Chief: Iran’s Capacity in This Field Is $7 Billion
- MP: $2.5 Billion Taken Out of Iran through Crypto-Currencies
- Ayatollah Javadi Amoli: It’s A Great Jihad to Refuse to Support Corrupt Politicians
- UNESCO’s 2030 Document Targeting Religious Principles of Future Generation
- Shamkhani Rules Out Possibility of Any War on Iran
- Putin under Fire of Protesters
- Putin Not Our Caesar: Leader of Opposition
- Unaccountable Government
- While Rouhani Denies Having Role in Telegram’s Blocking, MP Says He Was OK with It