Several papers today covered the remarks by Iranian First Vice-President Es’haq Jahangiri about US President Donald Trump’s bid to cut Iran’s oil exports.
Also a top story was President Hassan Rouhani’s upcoming trips to Austria and Switzerland, where he is going to discuss Europe’s package to save the Iran nuclear deal.
A gathering of the anti-Iran terrorist group MKO in Paris, which was attended by Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani and a number of other American officials, also received great coverage.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
1- Netanyahu: Change of US’ Stance towards Iran Strategic Turn for Israel
1- Support in Return for Gaining Concession
- Evidence Shows Conservatives Expect Rouhani to Use Them in Cabinet
1- Hashemitaba: We Must Change Our Policies, Not Our Cabinet
2- Motahari: Rouhani Must Make Reforms to Entire Structure
1- King Salman’s Dream of Putting Iran’s Oil Industry under Pressure
- Trump Says Deal Reached with Saudi Arabia for 2m bpd Increase in Oil Output
2- Power Vacuum in Iraq: Iraqi Parliament Dissolved until End of Abadi’s Term
1- Khorramshahr Is Our Heart, Our Soul: Why Khuzestan Is Experiencing Such Crisis?
1- Iran First VP: Plans Already Made to Make up for Decrease in Iran’s Oil Sales
2- Syrian Army Just 2km from Jordanian Border
3- American People Hold Rallies in 700 Cities against Trump’s Immigration Policies
1- OPEC in Coma: US, Russia, Saudi Arabia Start New Game to Destroy Int’l Body
2- Iran Oil Minister Writes Letter to Head of OPEC Conference
1- Europe Welcomes Rouhani in Defiance of US
- Analyst Discusses Rouhani’s Trips to Switzerland, Austria
1- You May See Iran in FIFA World Cup’s Final Match: Faghani
- Iranian Referee Talks about His Brilliant Performance
1- Economic Members of Rouhani’s Cabinet Being Removed
2- Trump’s Dogs in MKO’s Circus
- Guardian Says East Europeans Paid to Attend Gathering of Rajavi’s Cult
1- Serious Measures Started to Increase Economy’s Transparency
- Names of Those Receiving Official-Rate Currencies Disclosed
2- Foreign Policy: US to Be Defeated in Clash with Iran
1- Neither Impeachment, Nor Giving Blank Cheque
- Interacting with Government to Help It Meet People’s Demands
1- Iran, Worried but Hopeful about Khuzestan
1- 34 Million People Living Inside Water Tension Circle
1- Interior Minister: Water Supplies to Become Normal Again in Four Days
2- Resistance against Nature: A Report on Recent Unrest in Southern Iran
1- We’re Proud of You Boy!
- Faghani Officiates 3 Big Games without Mistake, without VAR
1- Russia at World Cup Quarters for First Time: Giants Continue to Be Eliminated
1- Water, Calm to Be Restored to Khuzestan
- Officials Trying to Resolve Water Problem of Khorramshahr, Abadan
1- Rouhani’s First VP: We’ll Make US Regret