IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Monday, August 19, 2019, and picked headlines from a number of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
1. Rouhani: Presence of Foreign Forces in Regional Countries Trouble-Making
2. Iran’s Navy Chief: Interests of Foreign Enemies in Region Within Reach of Our Forces
3. Terrorist Attack on Wedding Kills 63, Wounds 182 in Kabul
1. Tour of Defeat of Sanctions
* Despite US Sanctions, Iran’s Foreign Minister Receives Welcome in Capitals of Arab, European States.
* Zarif Goes to Kuwait after Qatar, Proposes Idea of Non-Aggression Pact.
1. The Entrepreneurs Who Defeated Sanctions / Existing Problems Have Local Solutions
2. First Residential Complex Project for Flood-Hit Residents of Simorgh Region Inaugurated with ICF Modern Technology
3. Road Minister: Repair Work on Ships Thrives Unprecedentedly with Local Potential
1. Critics Comment on Selection of “Finding Farideh” as Iran’s Candidate in Oscars