1. Global accord to end Syrian clashes
2. Iran FM meets with Secretary General of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Iyad Ameen Madani in Munich
3. MP calls for separating political detainees from other criminals in prisons
4. Millions of Iranians show up for Bahman 22 rally to mark anniversary of Revolution
1. Millions mark anniversary of Islamic Revolution on 22nd of Bahman
2. Iran int’l diplomacy depends on power of people
3. Lavrov says Turkey and ISIS in secret talks
– Friday Prayer Imam urges hopefuls to refrain from derogation of each other
1. Everyone turned up for 37th independence celebration
2. Hashemi’s List of Assembly of Experts hopefuls
3. The great coalition
The joint list of reformist, moderate and the nation’s voice factions will be released
1. “Eternity and a day” bags 9 FIFF Simorgh prizes
2. Tehran joins global efforts to end Syrian crisis
Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammad Javad Zarif, having a tight schedule of bilateral meetings during his stay in Germany, held talks with heads of states and ministers on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference.
3. IRGC Chief: [Iran] Safety firmer than ever
4. Reformists proud of economic health, cleanness: leading reformist figure
5. Entrance of Saudi troops to Syria would be self-harm
1. Tune of nation’s grandeur
Rouhani to 22nd Bahman ralliers: Nation’s vote will say the final word
2. Experts’ election campaigns begin
3. The youth win FIFF Simorghs
Most winners of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival were young talents. The closing ceremony of the festival was held at Tehran’s Milad Tower
1. Islamic Revolution is resurrection of ethics, civilization: President to Bahman 22 ralliers
2. Leader pardons, commutes retributions of convicts
3. Rouhani: Revolution belongs to all nation not certain factions
4. Iran eyes 20m/y tourists by 2025: Tourism Chief
Iranian Vice president and head of the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization Masoud Soltanifar said the country expects to host an annual number of 20 million tourists by 2025.
5. Iran poised to add 1mb/d to crude oil refining capacity by end of 6th development plan
1. Rouhani: We vote not to extremists
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani told demonstrators at 22nd Bahman rally that everyone must cast votes to ballot boxes in later February elections even though they may have complaints and be against a political current in the country or even be dissatisfied with them.
2. Ayatollah calls on all eligible voters to cast ballots
Ayatollah Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani to voters in a televised address after 6 years to come to the ballot boxes in late February elections because the event will be a destiny-maker for the country.
3. Coalition of reformist supporters of Rouhani to release list of parliament candidates: Aref
Mohammad Reza Aref is head of the Reformist Policymaking Council.
1. Syria war pause plan agreed by world powers
2. Iran opens first sea hotel in Kish Island
1. Epic: best way to describe Bahman 22 rallies
2. Spokesman: Gov’t makes no unreal promises
3. Resources available for unification of forex rate
4. Iran boost crude oil swap capacity 20 times
1. World media stunned at number of Iranian nation turned up for Bahman 22 rally
2. Russia warns boots on ground in Syria could spark world war
3. Rafsanjani on TV: My views are those Islamic Republic was formed upon
1. Most revolutionary post-sanctions turnout
Trust us instead of foreigners, reads the banner.
2. Aleppo siege under ceasefire
3. JCPOA aimed at bolstering Iran moderate factions: Stephen D. Mull, the lead coordinator of Iran Nuclear Implementation at the U.S. Department of State.
1. Still revolutionary
The turnout of millions of Iranians for the Bahman 22 rally “broke the enemies”.
2. Judiciary Chief: Islamic Iran has a lot to tell superpowers
1. Power of recreating the revolution [was foisted on world powers on February 11 rally to mark anniversary of the Islamic Revolution.]
2. Queiroz: I will tender my resignation to football federation
3. Official: Time to respond to nation has started after N. deal
Secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Ali Shamkhani has said it is about time officials become more responsive to the nation for their actions now that the nuclear deal has been implemented.
4. World’s largest chemical firms invests $4bn in Iran Petchem sector
1. President: Revolutionary is everyone who is concerned about resistance, partnership
2. US compromise contrary to revolution’s ideals: Ayatollah Khatami
3. World bows to grandeur of turnout for Bahman 22 rally
1. Finally everyone gets their due: Bulgaria Names UNESCO Boss For UN Chief’s
Bulgaria has nominated UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova for the post of United Nations secretary-general
1. Hashemi’s list of candidates for Assembly of Experts
2. We will not forgo our reformist identity for short-term goals: Aref
1. Crude oil current suits interests of Iran
Raise crude oil production from Iran and OPEC’s reduction of production disrupts plans by Saudi Arabia.
2. Visa, Master Card in Iranian exchanges
1. 37th “big no” to US
1. What if all days were Bahman 22 (Feb. 11)
Political integrity and social gathering of the nation on revolution’s anniversary
1. Iranian nation wakes US dreamers up
2. US pulls on al-Saud rein; Russia warns of third world war
1. Nation on Feb 11 rally: We will vote on February 26 elections
2. Breached ceasefire in Syria
3. Zarif meeting s for undoing Syrian knot
1. No to Americans
1. The list, the lobby and nothing else
The country’s political community is fully influenced by the ongoing election campaigns for the late February elections.
2. There were people as was the commander
Referring to the Bahman 22 rally in which people along with Brigadier General Ghasem Soleimani attended.
1. Iran shores up crude oil price
2. OPEC: Iran adds 38kb/d to crude oil supply one month after sanctions removal
3. $2,400: monthly cost of living for every family in Iran
4. Russia to sell Iran $890m of oil equipment
5. Iran to erect refinery in Spain
1. Rouhani: Real principalists, reformists revolutionary
2. Parliament Speaker: Takfiris target chasms in Islamic Ummah
3. Cleric: Message of Bahman 22 rally: All Iranian nation flag-holders of revolution