The Supreme leader honoured the IRGC commanders who played a role in the capture of the American trespassers inthe Persian Gulf in January; almost all Iranian dailies covered this story. Alongside this, they marked the beginning of the “10-Day-Dawn”[Fajr] period. The 10-Day-Dawn celebrates the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Here are the highlights on February 1, 2016.
1- I fulfilled the major part of my promises: Iran’s President
2- 10-day break begins to reconsider credentials of Parliamentary and Assembly of Experts hopefuls
3- I am waiting for the US authorities to make up their mind: Deputy FM
4- German Deputy FM in Tehran on Tuesday
5- Iran marks 10-Day-Dawn anniversary
6- NAJA Interpol Police Chief Gives Latest Updates Regarding the Cases of Khavari and Rigi’s Brother
7- 60 ISIS fighters killed in anti-ISIS strike
1- SWIFT spell officially smashed
2- Blast near Hazrat Zeinab Shrine in Damascus
3- Cardiologists poorly distributed in Iran
1- No McDonald’s branches in Iran
2- Diplomacy of reclamation
Iran is seriously pursuing to bring home the number-one culprit of the Big Graft.
1- Rouhani: People must not turn their back on the polls
2- Respect for imam is respect for his court: Rouhani
3- Majlis Speaker condemns street protests against new oil contract model
The speaker of the Iranian Parliament, Ali Larijani, says street protests are not the way to reform the new contract model for future Iranian oil deals.
4- MP urges easier regulations for incoming tourists
5- Expert: China carried out oil espionage in Iran
An interview with Bahman Arman about the terms of the new oil contract model, dubbed “Iran Petroleum Contract”, or IPC.
6- Viewpoint: Rouhani’s European Diplomacy
1- Iran to build 2 new nuclear power plants in Bushehr: AEOI head
2- Takfiri fighters wreak carnage on Syrian Muslims
3- Navy drill concludes successfully
1- Iran in talks with China, EU to renovate railway system
2- South Pars: The heart of Iran’s economy
1- Renovation of Rail Locomotives [Italy, France to renovate Iran rail system]
2- Iran opens the 34th Fajr Film Festival
3- Reformist figure: What matters most is maximum turnout in the polls
1- New wonders discovered in Burned City
2- High-speech internet access for 29m Iranians
3- Iran, Iraq join forces to save Hour al-Azim lagoon
4- Iran fuel oil exports at 5ml/d
1. Imam Comes
The daily republished a photo of Imam Khomeini re-entering the country. This headline and picture was widely displayed in all the country’s headlines on Thursday, February 1, 1979.
2. The worriers of Airbus
With Iran’s business delegation, headed by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, returning to the country, a fresh wave of principal concerns has arisen against the terms of the new deals Iran signed with European companies. This includes the purchase of new aircraft from French company Airbus.
3. Leader awards medals to IRGC commanders
1- Rouhani: Iran neither a lover of foreigners nor a seeker of isolation
President Rouhani paid homage to Imam Khomeini and the martyrs of the Islamic Revolution.
2- Leader decorates IRGC commanders for arresting American trespassers
3- Terrorist blasts kill 60, injure 110 in Damascus
4- Europe deals arein accordance with resistive economy: Official
1- Prosecutor General: Judiciary supports economic prosperity
2- 200 Saudi-led coalition fighters killed in Yemen missile strikes
– Iran, France to export jointly produced catalysts
1- $100b of Iranian cash unfrozen: Spokesman
2- VP calls for polluting factories to be moved to suburban areas
3- Express trains in Iran with foreign financing
– No military solution to Syrian crisis: Kerry
1. Imam Khomeini: I have come to sever the hands of foreigners from the homeland
Marking the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, Kayhan published a picture of Imam Khomeini returning to Iran after years of exile.
2. The man who startled the East and shook the West
3. 10,000 missing refugee children in Europe
1. Elections in Iran, nightmares in the West: Mohammad Javad Larijani
2. 9 Iranian banks connected to SWIFT: CBI Head
1. Revolution session on TV
The Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) has procured several TV shows to mark the anniversary of the victory of the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
2. Talk in Geneva, Murders in Damascus
Terrorist attacks by ISIS in Damascus have killed dozens and wounded hundreds.
– The 4th generation after the Revolution celebrate its anniversary
Students decorate their schools to mark the 37th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution.
1. France, Italy hasten to restore banking relations with Iran
2. Underground lakes drying out
– Dean calls on UNESCO to register Islamic Azad University as a global example of success
The head of Islamic Azad University urged the UNESCO national committee in Iran to register the university as a successful model of investment.
1. Iranian society preparing for Revolution celebrations
2. The night of soothing
Iranian cineastes supported actress Fatemeh Motamed Aria at the opening ceremony of the Fajr Film Festival in Tehran.
3. President urges maximum election turnout, calls on Guardian Council to restore hope
1. $100 billion
Iran could easily make use of its unfrozen assets
2. Air pollution; authorities waiting to do something!
3. Major contraband cargo seized
2,000 Daewoo side-by-sides are discovered
4. Germany, UK to build houses in new Iranian cities
5. 7 high-profile Thai officials to visit Tehran with 70 traders
6. Iran to reduce export taxes to zero
1. Ahmadinejad’s trade recode twice as bas as Rouhani’s
2. Iran sells EU, Asia 6 VLCCs
3. French EXNESS returns to Iran’s oil sector
4. Selling Iranian oil to Total depends on oilfield development