IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Wednesday, August 12, 2020, and picked headlines from 12 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Aftab-e Yazd Newspaper:
1- Iranian Doctors Reject Russian Vaccine for Coronavirus
* It’s a Show: Mohraz
* We Should Wait and See: Mardani
Arman-e Melli Newspaper:
1- Coronavirus Exacerbates Psychological Disorders
Donya-ye Eqtesad Newspaper:
1- From Persian Carpet to Iranian Dates: World Markets Forgetting Iran Products
* A Review of Impacts of Sanctions, COVID-19 on Iran’s Non-Oil Exports
2- Will Russia Save World from Coronavirus?
* Putin Officially Declares First Vaccine for COVID-19
1- Stock Market, Harbour of Iran’s Oil Tankers
* Rouhani Raises Issue of Selling Oil Inside Country
1- Health Ministry: Critical Corona Cases Down by 25%
1- Economic Opening without Selling Future
* Judiciary Chief, Parliament Speaker Criticize Rouhani’s Economic Opening Plan
1- Pros and Cons of Rouhani’s Plan for Pre-Sale of Oil
2- E3 Joins Hands with US to Extend Iran Arms Embargo
1- Curing Corona Using Russian Vaccine?
1- Rouhani: Domestic Sale of Oil a Plan to Organize Capital Market