IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Sunday, July 28, 2019, and picked headlines from 13 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Tehran Heart of World’s Diplomacy
- Tabesh: Dollar Price May Fall to 10,000 Tomans
- Erdogan: Turkey Opposes Supporters of Israel
- EU Economic Advisor: UK After Permanent Fleet in Persian Gulf
- Trump: Iran Waiting for Sleepy Joe Biden for Talks
- Iran’s Deputy Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade: People Are Tired of Price Fluctuation
- Boris Johnson Watches Iranian Movies and Loves Iranians, Jubeir’s Confidential Letter Reveals
- Omani Efforts at Mediation and De-Escalation of Regional Tensions
- Mediator Travels to Tehran from New Channel
* What Purposes Does Bin Alawi Pursue in Iran?
- Bin Alawi’s Mission in Tehran
- German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas: We Do Not Follow US Policy of Maximum Pressure on Iran
- Diplomacy of Insult and Humiliation
* France, Sweden Plagued by Twitter Attacks
- Yusuf Bin Alawi Meets Mohammad Javad Zarif, Ali Shamkhani
- Industry Ministry’s New Plan to Regulate Basic Commodities Market
- UN: Saudi Arabia, UAE Murdering Children in Yemen
- Shamkhani: Possibility of Crisis Management Challenged by Certain Regional Countries
- UK Oil Tanker A Material for Shaping US Talks
* US Ambassador to London: We Want Involvement in Oil Tanker Negotiations with Iran
- Atlantic Council Think Tank Admits to Iran’s Increasing Regional Power, Influence Despite US Sanctions
- UN: Al Saud, Israel World’s Top Child-Murderers
- US Confesses to Killing 1,321 Innocent Civilians in Syria, Iraq in Mistake for ISIS at Formal Statement
- Trump Becomes Nixon?
* US Democrats Have Moved Closer to Impeach POTUS after Investigator Mueller’s Testimony Against Trump. Will They Succeed?
- Trump Steals Budget
* Sadatian: Bipolar US Society Not in Trump’s Favor
* US President: We Reciprocate Macron’s Foolishness
- Claims on Iranian Influence on Both Sides of Atlantic
* Following Johnson’s move to accuse UK Labour Party leader of links with Iran, the Washington Post has decoded Robert Mueller’s latest comments on foreign interference in the US presidential election.
- Strait Diplomacy
* Who Sent Omani Foreign Minister to Tehran?