IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Monday, January 27, 2020, and picked headlines from 13 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
1- Trump Replies to Zarif in Persian: No Thanks!
1- Oman Continues Efforts to Open Mediation Deadlock
2- First Coronavirus Patient Treated
1- Oman the Steadfast Mediator
* Omani FM Visits Tehran Once Again after 5 Days
* What Message Is He Carrying?
1- Zarif to Trump: Base Your Foreign Policy Decisions on Facts
2- Qeshm to Be Removed from UNESCO List
1- Inauspicious Year for Chinese
2- Democrats Pleased with Trump Lawyers’ Defence
1- Foreign Ministry Spokesman: US Border Police’s Harassment of Iranians ‘Absolute Racism’
1- Operation against Diplomacy
* White House Pinning Hopes on Domestic Attacks against Zarif after Failure to Control Him
2- Most Political Palace of Tehran’s History Opens Doors to Visitors
* Marble Palace Open to Visitors after 41 Years
1- Hardliners Attack Zarif after Twitter Fight with Trump
1- Qeshm Geopark Exchanged with Shrimp!
2- Trump Said He’d Behead Senators!
3- Iran’s Trade Turnover in 10 Months Exceeds $72 Billion
1- Increased Opposition to Deal of Century
2- Obama: Trump Is a Fascist
1- People Want Revenge Not Negotiation with Murderer of Gen. Soleimani
2- Region on High Alert for Countering New Crisis Named ‘Deal of Century’
1- Bargaining on Hormuz Peace
* Rumours about Bin Alawi’s Repeated Visits to Tehran
2- Suspicious Death in Miankaleh
* Thousands of Migratory Birds Die in Miankaleh Wetland
1- These 90 People
* Former Mayor of Tehran Wants One-Third of Parliamentary Seats
2- Turkey Quake and Successful Crisis Management [Editorial]