IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iran newspapers on Saturday and picked headlines from 26 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
1- Total, Airbus chiefs meet with Rouhani
2- Frozen cash in Treasury before Iranian yearend
3- Iran, France presidents say determined to open new chapter in Tehran-Paris relations
4- 15m undecided dossiers filed with Iran judiciary: Judiciary Chief
5- Kerry talks about last efforts to free Rezaeian
6- Culture Minister reacts to tensions regarding artists
7- Obama directs team to counter ISIS in Libya
1- Italy’s Sace boosts insurance capital to €6b
2- Iran, France leaders stress reviving relations, combating terrorism
1- End of silence;
Hassan Khomeini, Assembly of Experts hopeful, says he will react to his disqualification to respect people’s aspiration.
2- AEOI chief (Salehi) tells untold stories about confidential US talks
In an interview with NBC, head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, told about Iran-US talks behind closed doors. He said supreme Leader made 4 conditions for nuclear agreement
1- Tehran, Paris ink major deals
2- Iranian shooter wins gold medal
Iran’s Najmeh Khedmati claimed 10 metre air rifle gold on the third day of the Asian Shooting Olympic Qualifier in New Delhi today as Japan secured a third gold medal in successive days.
3- Iran oil exports highest in two years
1- 190 Principalists vie for parliament seats
2- Rouhani returns with full hands
Signature of 20 cooperation deals, willingness of Total and Airbus to return to Iran and fresh ties with UNESCO were some of the outcomes of an Iranian delegation headed by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to Europe.
3- Syrian opposition absent on first day of talks
1- 40bl slump in Iran’s water supplies: Minister
2- Celebration of 500 years of artistic activities
3- Cyber police warns internet users
4- 118 Airbus planes in Iran within 8 years
5- Tehran taking swift steps to modernization
6- Report: People have no idea where carpet museum of Iran is located!
1- Details of Iran purchasing 118 French planes
2- Blast hits Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia, 4 killed
3- Cleric slams Takfirism as plight of Islam, humanity
4- Calls for unity of religious leaders against extremism
5- Road map of Iran-France ties sketched by signing 20 docs
6- Iran, France agree to boost trade
1- Iran successfully test fires Noor (light) cruise missile in high seas
2- Anti-Iran human rights sanctions in place: White House
3- Peugeot returning to Iranian market
4- French Primer to Rouhani: France biggest loser in sanctioning Iran
1- Iran promises Saudi footballer best hosting
2-Health Minister: Iran needs [fighters like] Cmdr Soleimani, [negotiations like] Zarif and [scientists like] Salehi
1- Rouhani: People must not lose hope in elections
2- $45b deals, outcome of Rouhani’s economic visit
1- AFC hails IRIB
2- Story of tainted India rice in Iran: report
3- Media: ethical dos and don’t in elections
4- Beginning and end of media monopolism: viewpoint
5- Messages of navy drill: viewpoint by Iran navy commander
1- Francs reaps JCPOA benefits
2- Students’ brain, JCPOA blackboard
Tehran’s Education Administration has launched an initiative to hold classes for high school students to teach them the principles and terms of Tehran’s nuclear agreement with the P5+1 group of countries. The initiative’s implementation is pending on a decision by the council of schools.
3- 130 thousand tons of expired rice seized
4- Chief: IRGC’s main duty, preservation of Revolution’s value frontiers
1- Obama: US fully supports Israel
2- Opposition disturbances in Geneva talks for Syrian peace
3- UN: Worlds seems to have forgotten Yemen crisis
4- Iran holds 2nd conference on “Threats of Takfiri trends in modern world”
1. Rouhani: Political sanctioning failure, futile
“Riyadh must display initiative to restore diplomatic ties”
2. Health Minister: Population growth positive in Iran
3. Total agrees to buy 200kb/d from Iran
4. Zarif: Rouhani Europe Visit Shows Power of Diplomacy
1. Iran to launch herbal pharmacies instead of herbal shops: Minister
2. Singer Salar Aqhili returns to Fajr Music Festival
1. Ayatollah Mowahedi Kermani: All Iranian Principalists vote for one list; US infiltration must be stopped
2. Judiciary Chief calls for addition of ethics to religious democracy
3. Dangerous US plot in Baghdad; Dissolution of Iraq in exchange for containing ISIS
4. Cleric urges eradication of Takfirism by logic
Addressing conference in the central province of Qom on Friday to discuss threats of Takfirism, Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi said logic must be clung in order to uproot Takfirism in the world of Islam.
“Extremist trends have nothing to do with Islam,” said the grand cleric.
1. Media syndrome: malady of today’s children
A report about the negative and positive impact of the media in the lives and treatment of children.
2. Iran seeking JVs in production of medicine: Health Minister
3. A modest 700 million dollars; [The mystery behind a $700M donation from the Saudi royals to the Malaysian PM]
– $51b achievement of Rouhani’s visit
Iran inked a deal with Airbus valued at more than 10 billion dollars.
1. IRGC Chief: No security concerns but cultural ones
2. IRGC Navy Chief: US unable to saber-rattle before us
3. Water, environment areas of interest for France, Italy in cooperation with Iran
1. Caspian water in central Iranian desert: Deputy of Planning and Economic Affairs of Power Ministry
2. Culture Minister: Private banks enter fields of art
3. UN FAO: More than 14 Million Yemenis Under Food Insecurity
1. Iran car-making industry respectfully yours, Peugeot!
2. Ayatollah calls for formation of anti-Takfir global network
1. Peugeot’s €400m return to Iran
2. Display of missile strength in high seas
Coalitions plane carrier under Iranian drone surveillance
1. Analytic report: Foreign souvenir: Economic prosperity for Iran or France?!
2. Terrorist attacks by Vahhabis to Shia mosque in western Saudi Arabia
3. Zionist regime frees burner of Palestinian infant
4. We want no parliament where US, EU statement is read: Tehran Friday prayer leader
1. Maximus election turnout guarantees victory for reformists: 14th Democracy Faction Congress
2. Reformist leader: Reformists’ priority is preserving national interests
3. Ali Motahari urges voters to actively participate in elections
1. “I was startled, will object,” Hassan Khomeini said after he learned he was disqualified to vie for a seat in the Assembly of Experts
2.From the Poor House to the Foreign Ministry
– Is Adel al-Jubeir a CIA choice?
3. Traditional singer Salar Aghili returns to Music Festival
Culture Minister: Aghili knew who interviewed him
4. Principalists conference held to shortlist qualified hopefuls: Please step down!
The conference was held by the Principalist factions to choose 30 hopefuls from 190 qualified candidates for the late February parliamentary election.
5. West-lovers seek moderate, passive parliament for future: Leader’s representative in IRGC
1. Major human rights observation: inmates serving sentences at home
Iran’s Prisons Organization director general Asghar Jahangir said plans are under way to diminish the population of inmates. The initiatives include house arrests and electronic detention of inmates which are being studies for the time being.
2. Iran frozen assets in government treasury before Nowruz, spokesman of Iranian parliament’s planning and budget committee has said.