Iran Develops Homegrown Decanter Centrifuges

A group of Iranian researchers at a knowledge-based company have developed decanter centrifuges using domestic knowhow.

Decanter centrifuges have applications in such industries as fruit juice and liquid oil production. This type of machine separates solid from liquid materials and that is why it is widely used in the water treatment and sewage sector.

By developing decanter centrifuges, the Iranian knowledge-based company has managed to set foot in international competition. According to the company’s CEO, the firm is to sign a contract with Sweden on exporting its products.

The products developed by this company are 40% cheaper compared to similar products produced by European countries and other leading producers of this product abroad.

In fact, this company has been able to domestically develop many of the products made by European and Chinese companies with reliance on expert Iranian workforce and locally developed technology.

The products are unrivalled in the Middle East and they have rivals only on the world stage.

The company imports only 20% of the materials it needs to make its products and the remaining 80% is provided by local suppliers.

Subscribe
The IFP Editorial Staff is composed of dozens of skilled journalists, news-writers, and analysts whose works are edited and published by experienced editors specialized in Iran News. The editor of each IFP Service is responsible for the report published by the Iran Front Page (IFP) news website, and can be contacted through the ways mentioned in the "IFP Editorial Staff" section.

1 COMMENT

  1. Necessity is the mother of invention- The West has shot itself in the foot by denying Iran to purchase abroad…sanctions by the US has and will lead the world losing trade and lucrative $$$ as Iran learns how to be less reliant on imported goods and services

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here