Iran has started supplying its crude oil to the private sector through its energy bourse, a local market which provides Iranian and foreign tradesmen with a chance to purchase Iran’s crude oil and export it to the international markets.
Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh says the US cannot stop the oil price rise and tackle the current shortage in the world’s oil market by bullying other oil producers.
Iran’s petroleum minister, in an unannounced visit to Moscow, reached a deal with the Russian energy minister on a 1-million-bpd increase in oil output through joint efforts.
Iran's First Vice-President Es’haq Jahangiri says the Islamic Republic has found new customers for its crude oil after a number of its former clients stopped their purchases over fear of the US’ November sanctions.
Iran's Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh dismisses the rhetoric by the Saudi crown prince about Riyadh's capability to replace sanctions-hit Iranian oil, saying that the global market will never believe such claims.
A senior Iranian official says the recent rise in oil prices has offset the impact of US sanctions on Iran’s oil exports, with the country’s oil revenues up 16 percent in the past six months.
Iran’s oil minister has rejected US President Donald Trump’s remarks that OPEC is to blame for the rise in oil prices, urging Washington to stop trying to hamper Iran’s oil trade if it really wants a drop in global oil prices.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says Tehran is closing in on a deal to sell oil to European nations despite the US threats of sanctions against any countries that do business with Iran.
Iranian minister of petroleum has welcomed OPEC's decision effectively rebuffing President Donald Trump’s calls for a hike in oil output, saying US dream to zero Iran's oil exports would not realize.
Iran’s envoy to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) says the oil prices may go down as US President Donald Trump wants only if he keeps quiet and stop posting tweets.
Iran has criticized the United States of pressuring oil producers of the Persian Gulf region to increase their output, expressing hope that member states of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would not yield to “orders” by US President Donald Trump to turn the taps on.
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said he believes it is not possible for the “unrealistic” US to bring down Iran’s oil export to zero, as Washington is almost isolated internationally on this particular issue.
India is allowing state refiners to import Iranian oil with Tehran arranging tankers and insurance after firms including the country’s top shipper Shipping Corp of India halted voyages to Iran due to US sanctions, sources said.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says Tehran is still waiting for the European Union’s measures to guarantee the continued sale of Iran’s crude oil and maintaining banking ties with the bloc despite the US bans.
Seyyed Mehdi Hosseini, a former deputy oil minister and an energy expert, says the US has no way but to grant sanction waivers to Iran’s oil customers.
Iran’s Petroleum Minister Bijan Zanganeh says French energy giant Total has officially left the country, ending speculations over whether it would stay to finish a gas project following the return of US sanctions against the Islamic Republic.
The spokesman for Iran’s IRGC confirmed on Sunday that Iranian forces have successfully staged a drill in Persian Gulf earlier this week, saying the maneuver was carried out as part of the IRGC’s annual schedule.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and his Sri Lankan counterpart have conferred on expansion of bilateral ties between the two countries in various fields, especially in energy.
Iran's Navy commander Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi says Iranian maritime forces will continue to secure free navigation in the Strait of Hormuz, but keeping the Strait open depends on the interests of Iran.
An IRGC commander says it will be “natural” for Iran to respond if the US tries to the bully the country and carry out its threat to cut down Tehran’s oil exports.
Riyadh has temporarily suspended all oil shipments through the Bab el-Mandeb Strait after Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah movement launched retaliatory attacks on a Saudi warship and a vessel operated by the Riyadh-led coalition waging war the Arabian Peninsula state.
IRGC Chief-Commander Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari has warned the US of the consequences of its efforts to cut Iran’s oil exports, saying that all oil transportation passageways are within Iran’s reach.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi says the United States’ claim that it will bring Iran’s oil exports to zero is just an exaggeration and empty rhetoric, and Tehran will do its utmost to thwart the plot.