Folks everywhere now tend to search more on lip filler treatment in Bristol or anywhere in the world that they choose to search about.
Lip filler treatment which is another name for lip augmentation is the cosmetic treatment or procedure that helps to make your lips look fuller and plumper. The procedure can be done by injecting substance made of hyaluronic acid, fat or other implant into the lips. However, the most commonly used procedure is the injection of hyaluronic acid. Why is this so? We’ll come to that later.
Youthfulness and beauty are said to have one thing in common, the fullness of lips. In this regard, humans mostly women in order to be considered full of youth and beauty sometimes under the cosmetic procedure called the lip augmentation; so folks for a long time have been trying out to make their lips look fuller and plumper.
As at 1900, medical professionals and surgeons have started trying out lip augmentation by injecting substance like paraffin into the lips but this was without result. Liquid silicone was also used and abandoned due to its negative effects on health and none durability. The injectable bovine collagen was also tried but it was discovered that this procedure does not last long and it requires an allergy test by the patient. Then came the lip fillers made with hyaluronic acid. This procedure tends to work well and it’s what in use today.
If you’re considering the lip filler treatment, then the hyaluronic treatment should catch your attention. Here are some of the benefits you may get from using the procedure:
- Control over the volume of lips: you can control the volume of lips you may wish to get from the procedure. As soon as you get your desired result, you can tell the doctor to stop.
- Gradual pace of treatment: the procedure is not applied all at once. It is done in stages and each progress monitored and this gradual pace of treatment is used to achieve desired result as at when due.
- Bumps dissolve easily: any lump that may form during the procedure dissolves and dissipates easily from your lips.
- Reasonably lasting result: the result from this procedure has the longest amount of durability compared to other treatment procedures as it can stay for a reasonable period of time.
- Less bruising: when compared to other lip fillers, there is less bruising and swelling with this procedure of lip augmentation.
- Unlikely allergic reaction: the reaction as per allergies with this procedure is very rare. This is because the hyaluronic acid is a substance commonly found in the human body. However, this is in so far as you’re not allergic to lidocaine.
This procedure with its great amount of merits being a medical procedure is not infallible. There are side effects to this procedure, though they are temporary, their existence cannot be denied. The side effects include the following:
- Bleeding from injected site
- Bruising on the lip part and swelling there too
- Redness and tenderness of the injection site
- Appearance of herpes simplex (fever blisters) around the lips
- Different sizes of the part of the lips
- Stiffening of the lips.
The cost of this procedure depends on the doctor who is to perform the procedure, the city you live in, the hospital establishment and a host of other factors. However, it cost money to look good and getting the procedure right is the utmost priority because that when you’ll look cool too. So, go for the best and look your best.