In his phone call with US President Joe Biden, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu admitted that the Israel forces were to blame for the deaths of the seven World Central Kitchen aid workers this week – and assured Biden that his government planned to announce measures to prevent such a mistake from happening again, according to a senior US administration official.
State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller stated Washington has sent a message to Tehran urging it not to target American bases and soldiers after Israel raided the Iranian consulate in the Syrian capital.
The US refuses to consider potential Ukrainian involvement in last month’s terrorist attack near Moscow because Washington is ultimately accountable for Kiev’s actions, Secretary of the Russian Security Council Nikolay Patrushev has stated.
Western countries are helping Ukraine to fly kamikaze drones deep inside Russian territory, CNN has reported, citing a source close to Kiev’s drone program.
The US had alerted Russia that the Crocus City concert hall outside Moscow could be the target of a terrorist attack two weeks before a group of gunmen stormed the venue, leaving more than 140 people dead, the Washington Post daily has reported, citing sources.
The United States announced on Tuesday that it had no involvement in the Israeli air strike targeting the Iranian embassy compound in the Syrian capital Damascus, which resulted in the deaths of two Iranian generals and five other military advisors.
The Palestinian movement Hamas has stressed the US administration, especially President Joe Biden, is responsible for the Israeli crimes, massacres, and systematic destruction of civilian life in the Gaza Strip.
Israeli officials have agreed to take the United States’ “concerns” about a possible invasion of Rafah in the Gaza Strip into consideration after a virtual meeting, the White House has announced.
The administration of US President Joe Biden is close to approving the sale of as many as 50 American-made F-15 fighter jets to Israel, in a deal expected to be worth more than $18 billion, three people familiar with the matter told CNN.
An Investigative Committee in Moscow has launched a probe into allegations that Ukraine and its Western backers are involved in terrorist activities on Russian soil. It follows complaints from MPs and public figures last week.
Israel could face “consequences” if it launches a ground assault on the city of Rafah in southern Gaza, the US Vice President Kamala Harris has cautioned. Washington remains Israel's main supporter during its war on Gaza.
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has stated that a looming Tel Aviv's ground offensive into the southern Gaza city of Rafah would risk “further isolating Israel around the world and jeopardizing its long-term security and standing".
The head of the United States Central Command (CENTCOM) General Michael Kurilla has expressed concerns over the growing alliance between Tehran, Beijing and Moscow.
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken delivered a stern message to Qatar earlier this month: Tell Palestinian group Hamas that they must deliver on a hostage and ceasefire deal that would halt the war in the Gaza Strip or risk getting kicked out of Doha where senior members of the group are based, two US officials told CNN.
A group of more than 100 donors for the US Democratic Party sent a letter to President Joe Biden, warning him that his "unconditional support" for Israel's war on the besieged Gaza Strip is increasing his odds of losing the upcoming presidential election.
More than a third of the US Senate's Democrats have called on the administration of President Joe Biden to take "bold" action toward establishing a Palestinian state, in the latest pushback against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
The two top US generals who oversaw the evacuation of Afghanistan as it fell to the Taliban in August 2021 blamed the administration of President Joe Biden for the chaotic departure, telling American lawmakers that it inadequately planned for the evacuation and did not order it in time.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has refused to call off a major ground offensive against the southern tip of the Gaza Strip, shrugging off a US warning that the operation will kill more civilians and worsen a humanitarian crisis in the besieged enclave.
Ukraine’s very survival in fighting Russia could be at stake unless the western states send more military aid, US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has warned.
The White House knew since late October that Israel was regularly bombing civilian targets in Gaza, but President Joe Biden continued to publicly defend the Israeli military’s conduct, the Washington Post has reported.
US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan has become the first government official outside Israel to confirm reports that Tel Aviv has killed Marwan Issa, the third-highest-ranking military commander of Hamas.