Public support for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu steadily dwindled as Israel’s war on the Gaza Strip has dragged on. Public support for the Israeli leader has been decreasing throughout the entirety of the conflict.
Martin Griffiths, the United Nations’s undersecretary general for humanitarian affairs, has warned that the defunding of the UN’s Palestinian refugee agency “would result in the collapse” of the aid system in the Gaza Strip.
Mohammad Ali al-Houthi, a member of Yemen's Supreme Political Council, has stated the US threats against the war-torn country will not deter it from continuing its operations in support of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, under a genocidal war by Israel.
Palestinian group Hamas has confirmed that it is studying a three-phase plan for a truce in the Gaza Strip, while hardline members of the Israeli government have threatened to withdraw from the coalition if any agreement is not to their liking.
The Islamic Resistance, an umbrella group of Iraqi anti-terror groups, has announced a pause in its military and security operations against American targets across the region.
The Israeli army says that it has been pumping seawater to flood an underground tunnel network in the Gaza Strip used by Hamas in an effort to destroy it.
US President Joe Biden told reporters Tuesday he has made a decision about the US response to the drone strike that killed three American service members and injured dozens in Jordan.
Secretary General of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad movement Ziyad al-Nakhaleh has announced four conditions for the release of the Israeli captives being held in the Gaza Strip amid efforts by the US and allies to secure their freedom.
The World Health Organization (WHO) on Tuesday urged states to continue funding the United Nations Palestinian refugee agency (UNRWA), calling Israeli allegations against the UN body a "distraction" from the ongoing aggression in Gaza.
Israeli soldiers disguised themselves as doctors and nurses raided early Tuesday a hospital in the city of Jenin in the occupied West Bank, killing three Palestinians with gun silencers, Palestinian officials say.
US government employees of the group Feds United for Peace are planning a day of “fasting” in an attempt to raise awareness of the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip. The group is made up of dozens of officials who are against US President Joe Biden’s policies toward Israel, and had organized a walkout earlier this month, also in protest of Biden’s policies.
During a visit to an Israeli military outpost on the Gaza border Monday, Israel's defense minister told Israeli forces that they are "making progress against Hamas", but it will be months before the war is over. More than 26,000 Palestinians, mainly women and children have been killed in Israel's onslaught against Gaza so far.
Iran's permanent ambassador to the United Nations Amir Saeid Iravani has categorically rejected US accusations about Tehran's involvement in anti-American operations in the West Asia region.
Qatar’s Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani has said “good progress” was made during a meeting between intelligence officials from Egypt, Israel and the United States over the weekend to discuss a possible deal to secure a truce in the Israel war on Gaza and the release of hostages held by Palestinian groups.
US National Security Council Spokesman John Kirby has stated Washington is not after a war with Tehran following the recent drone attack on a US military outpost in Jordan that killed three American servicemen and injured 40 others.
An Israeli intelligence document that prompted several countries to halt funds for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) includes allegations that some staff took part in abductions and killings during the Hamas-led military operation against Israel on October 7.
Iran and China believe that the recent developments in the Red Sea are attributed to the spillover from the cruelty being inflicted on Gaza, Iranian Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson Nasser Kanaani has stated. He was responding to a recent report claiming that China had asked Iran to help rein in Yemeni strikes on ships or risk harming business ties with Beijing.
Regional resistance groups do not take orders from Tehran, nor does Iran have a role in their decisions to carry out retaliatory operations in defense of Gaza, Foreign Ministry Spokesman Nasser Kanaani has stated following a deadly drone strike on a US base in Jordan.
The president of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, has urged countries that halted funding the United Nations relief agency in Gaza to reconsider their decision.
Iran’s mission to the United Nations announced that Tehran has no links to a recent fatal drone strike on US troops in Jordan which killed three American military servicemen.
Progress has been made in talks between Israel and the Palestinian group Hamas on an exchange of hostages, the Israeli Broadcasting Authority has reported.
US Central Command has confirmed that eight service members were medically evacuated from Jordan after being wounded in Sunday’s drone attack on a US outpost near the Syrian border.
Israel has imprisoned at least 6,330 Palestinians since October 7, 2023, when it launched a genocidal war against the besieged Gaza Strip and intensified its raids across the occupied West Bank, Palestinian sources say.
Britain’s Royal Navy has reportedly admitted to a "lack of capability” and necessary missiles to target the positions of Yemen’s forces in the Red Sea, the Daily Telegraph has reported.
The White House is discussing withholding or delaying the shipments of offensive weapons to Israel in order "to compel Tel Aviv to scale back the ongoing military operation in the Gaza Strip", NBC News has reported.