The end of another season allows NBA clubs to analyse their line-up weak points and make substitutions that will make the game smoother.
Coaches prefer not to miss this opportunity and make the most profitable transfers during the offseason. Such changes can significantly influence the position of the club in the next season.
The most important line-up changes include the following exchanges:
- Jaylen Brown or Terry Rozier. At the moment, Boston Celtics has a strong line-up composed of only young and talented players. In addition, next season will see Kairi Irving and Gordon Hayward joining the team. In order to make promising steps in the team development, Boston can exchanged Jaylen Brown. Terry Rozier is also a good option since he can unlikely maintain past season’s high performance.
- Andrew Wiggins showed quite disappointing results this season. It’s not beneficial for Minnesota Timberwolves to keep such a player in the team, even despite his potential. For this reason, the club will try to exchange Wiggins for someone from the Star Match.
- Mike Conley, who was seriously injured last year. For this reason, a profitable transfer will be a challenge for the club. The situation is worsened by his expensive contract, which complicates the exchange. In addition, Grizzlies can give up on Marc Gasol.
- Kevin Love. A talented player didn’t find his place in Cleveland, however, such an exchange can bring good assets to the club. Some sources indicate that Dan Gilbert plans to make a transfer with the eighth peak, which will allow him to get a star player, for instance Karl-Anthony Towns or Kawhi Leonard. It is worth noting that such a successful deal can convince LeBron James to stay in the team.
- CJ McCollum scored high in Portland Trail Blazers. However, his performance during NBA playoffs was rather poor. For this reason, the club has to choose between McCollum and Damian Lillard. The exchange of CJ is definitely going to be a profitable decision since the rearrangement will be an excellent option for the club in the long run.
Thus, the upcoming transfers will allow fans to enjoy dynamic live basketball, as the line-up changes will undoubtedly do good to the above-listed clubs.