Palestinian group, Hamas, which runs the Gaza Strip, has announced the start of military the operation Al-Aqsa Flood against Israel. Thousands of rockets have been fired from the blockaded enclave towards the occupied territories as far away as Tel Aviv, killing over 1,400 Israelis, including both military and settlers. More than 11,200 Palestinians have been so far killed in an exchange of fire between the two sides.
Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammed Ishtaye announced on Monday the rejection of any plans to displace Gaza residents "under the guise of humanitarian aid."
Iran has asked the international community to act against the “unbridled” Israeli regime and prevent the continuation of its “horrible crimes” committed with impunity against the oppressed Palestinian people in the blockaded Gaza Strip.
Israel’s war on the Gaza Strip is reportedly costing the Tel Aviv regime led by prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu around $260 million every day, according to a report.
A senior commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says the Israeli war on Gaza is likely to spill over to the rest of the region, stressing that Iran is at the peak of its power and is fully prepared for all circumstances.
The Palestinian presidency has rejected Israel’s efforts to "separate Gaza from the West Bank", saying they "will not achieve security and stability for anyone".
The Israeli ground operation has expanded deeper within Gaza City, army spokesperson Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said in a news briefing. More than 11,000 Palestinians, including at least 4,500 children, have died so far in Israel’s military campaign in Gaza.
Tehran Peace Museum and the Iranian House of Artists in a joint statement have condemned the Israeli regime for its brutal carnage of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and have asked for an immediate ceasefire there.
United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres has said that Hamas’ attacks against Israel do not justify the collective punishment of Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip.
Palestinian group, Hamas, which runs the Gaza Strip, has announced the start of military the operation Al-Aqsa Flood against Israel. Thousands of rockets have been fired from the blockaded enclave towards the occupied territories as far away as Tel Aviv, killing over 1,400 Israelis, including both military and settlers. More than 11,000 Palestinians have been so far killed in an exchange of fire between the two sides.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has strongly criticized the United Nations and its Security Council for failing to act on the Gaza crisis, calling the organization "ineffective" and urging a reform of its permanent membership and veto systems.
Caretaker Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati has called for an immediate ceasefire in the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, but stated Beirut has drawn up a contingency plan for the next three months should war break out in Lebanon.
The spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry says Tehran has reservations about the two-state solution to the Palestine crisis despite the fact that the provision regarding the issue has been incorporated in the summit of the Islamic states in Riyadh.
Israeli raids in north of the West Bank have killed four Palestinians, according to authorities, as violence in the occupied territory escalates amid the war in the Gaza Strip.
US President Joe Biden reportedly intends to urge his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping to wield his clout with Tehran to prevent the Palestine-Israel conflict from escalating into a wider regional one.
Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi has stated the United States plays the most important role in helping the Israeli regime survive and is the main party supplying Tel Aviv with weapons and ammunition.
The United Arab Emirates plans to maintain diplomatic relations with Israel despite international outcry over the mounting toll of the war in Gaza and hopes to have some moderating influence over the Israeli campaign while safeguarding its own interests, according to four sources familiar with UAE government policy.
Demonstrators have rallied worldwide in solidarity with Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip, condemning the high rate of civilian casualties in Israeli attacks and calling for an immediate ceasefire.
The people of Gaza are being "choked" by the continuous Israeli bombardment and blockade, the head of UNRWA, the UN relief agency that works in the Gaza Strip, Philippe Lazzarini, has warned.
Tel Aviv plans to retain security control in the Gaza Strip after its military operation there, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has stated. Palestinian groups say the governance of the Gaza Strip is a “pure Palestinian affair”, adding the future of the enclave should be decided by the Palestinians and no one else.
Palestinian group, Hamas, which runs the Gaza Strip, has announced the start of military the operation Al-Aqsa Flood against Israel. Thousands of rockets have been fired from the blockaded enclave towards the occupied territories as far away as Tel Aviv, killing over 1,400 Israelis, including both military and settlers. More than 11,000 Palestinians have been so far killed in an exchange of fire between the two sides.
An Arab-Islamic summit hosted by Saudi Arabia has called for an end to the war in Gaza and rejected justifying the Israeli war in the besieged strip as self-defence.
The secretary general of Lebanon’s Hezbollah resistance movement Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah emphasized that the power of Lebanese, Palestinian and resistance groups in the West Asia region stems from Tehran’s support.