Iran’s Health Ministry on Thursday announced that one patient had died of the Coronavirus pandemic over the past 24 hours. It comes after the country had reported zero deaths from the deadly disease for four straight days.
One more Iranian has died from the coronavirus over the past 24 hours bringing the total deaths to 144,659, Iran’s Health Ministry said on Thursday.
29 new cases of infection with COVID-19 were found over the past 24 hours, 19 of whom were hospitalized, it added.
The Iranian Health Ministry noted that 7,335,624 patients out of a total of 7,560,323 infected people have recovered or been discharged from hospitals.
58 COVID-19 patients are in critical condition and in intensive care units, it added.
The Iranian Health Ministry also announced that 65,146,661 Iranians have received the first dose and 58,557,437 people have so far received the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Moreover, 31,390,747 people have also received the third or fourth shots as the booster jab.
At least 838 people have been killed in road accidents across Iran from the beginning…
The head of National Security and Foreign Policy Commission of Iran's Parliament says Tehran will…
Spokesman for Iran’s Foreign Ministry, Esmail Baqaei, expressed regret over the continued exploitation of human…
The Rabat Qoli Caravanserai, a centuries-old waystation in North Khorasan’s Jajrom County in Iran, stands…
Iran's Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the United Nations in Geneva, Ali Bahraini, denounced the…
A 4.4-magnitude earthquake struck near Shiraz, southern Iran, early Friday morning, according to the University…