The number of deaths from the Coronavirus pandemic in Iran stayed unchanged at 144,664 with another zero deaths over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry reported on Monday.
No one died from the coronavirus over the past 24 hours in Iran, making the total number of deaths remain at 144,664, the health ministry said.
However, 75 new cases of infection with COVID-19 were found over the past 24 hours, 35 of whom were hospitalized, it added.
The Iranian Health Ministry noted that 7,335,743 patients out of a total of 7,560,519 infected people have recovered or been discharged from hospitals.
Some 76 COVID-19 patients are in critical condition and in intensive care units, it added.
The Health Ministry also announced that 65,147,913 Iranians have received the first dose and 58,559,044 people have so far received the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Moreover, 31,393,487 people have also received the third or the fourth shot as the booster jab.
Russia's Foreign Ministry issued a formal statement on Wednesday opposing any military solution to concerns…
Iranian President Massoud Pezeshkian engaged in a phone conversation on Wednesday with Kuwaiti Emir Mishal…
Jalal Sadatian, Iran's former ambassador to the UK, has called on Iranian officials for immediate…
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has told Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Issa Ale Khalifeh that Tehran…
The head of Iran's Traffic Police announced that 747 people died in road accidents during…
The Foreign Ministry of the Islamic Republic of Iran emphasized that the continued inaction of…