The number of deaths from the Coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 144,673 with one more patient killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Friday.
21 new cases of infection with COVID-19 were found over the past 24 hours, 14 of whom were hospitalized, it said.
The Iranian Health Ministry noted that 7,335,868 patients out of a total of 7,560,688 infected people have recovered or been discharged from hospitals.
The Iranian Health Ministry added that 65,149,406 Iranians have received the first dose and 58,560,574 people have so far received the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Moreover, 31,395,895 people have also received the third or fourth shots as the booster jab.
Iranian President Massoud Pezeshkian engaged in a phone conversation on Wednesday with Kuwaiti Emir Mishal…
Jalal Sadatian, Iran's former ambassador to the UK, has called on Iranian officials for immediate…
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has told Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Issa Ale Khalifeh that Tehran…
The head of Iran's Traffic Police announced that 747 people died in road accidents during…
The Foreign Ministry of the Islamic Republic of Iran emphasized that the continued inaction of…
Located 160 kilometers west of Tehran, the city of Qazvin stands as one of Iran’s…