The death toll from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 144,571 with six more people killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's health ministry announced on Saturday.
Six more Iranians have died from the coronavirus over the past 24 hours bringing the total deaths to 144,571, Iran’s Health Ministry said.
124 new cases of infection with COVID-19 were found over the past 24 hours, 57 of whom were hospitalized, it added.
The Iranian Health Ministry noted that 7,331,595 patients out of a total of 7,557,364 infected people have recovered or been discharged from hospitals.
137 COVID-19 patients are in critical condition and in intensive care units, it added.
The Iranian Health Ministry also announced that 65,118,072 Iranians have received the first dose and 58,523,378 people have so far received the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Moreover, 31,325,508 people have also received the third or fourth shots as the booster jab.
At least 838 people have been killed in road accidents across Iran from the beginning…
The head of National Security and Foreign Policy Commission of Iran's Parliament says Tehran will…
Spokesman for Iran’s Foreign Ministry, Esmail Baqaei, expressed regret over the continued exploitation of human…
The Rabat Qoli Caravanserai, a centuries-old waystation in North Khorasan’s Jajrom County in Iran, stands…
Iran's Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the United Nations in Geneva, Ali Bahraini, denounced the…
A 4.4-magnitude earthquake struck near Shiraz, southern Iran, early Friday morning, according to the University…