Iran’s DM Dismisses ‘Fabricated’ Report about New Missile Test

El ministro iraní de Defensa

Iranian Defence Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehqan rejected the media report that said the Islamic Republic has tested another ballistic missile, saying such claims are fabricated.

Fox News claimed that Iran has launched another missile Wednesday from the same launch pad east of Tehran where it conducted a previous ballistic missile test last month.

In reaction to the report, Iran’s Defence Minister said such claims are fabricated, and this has not happened.

However, he added, even if such a missile was test-fired, it was none of their business.

“The Islamic Republic of Iran’s missile program is a normal one, and its missile tests are part of pre-planned program aimed at maintaining the country’s defensive capabilities,” he added, according to a Farsi report by Mehr.

“Such fabricated claims are part of the Iranophobia project designed by the Zionist regime [of Israel],” he noted, adding that the project tries to provoke Iran by spreading lies about the country.

“We advise our southern Persian Gulf neighbours not to be deceived by such claims, because the Islamic Republic of Iran has never been a threat for them, and it won’t be.”

“Americans have spread the propaganda and waged the psychological war in a bid to sell their weapons,” Dehqan said, adding that Iranian people will respond to the propaganda in February 10 nationwide rallies.

LEAVE A REPLY


*