IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iran newspapers on Wednesday and picked headlines from 16 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
1. Informed people are not gulled by stigmatizations, pretenses
2. Pakistan army chief, Qatari Emir discuss Afghanistan peace process
3. Ayatollah underlines respect for all religions
4. Iran, Azerbaijan agree to join efforts to combat terrorism
1. Iran starts talks with Europe’s biggest oil, gas pipeline firm
2. Iran offers Azerbaijan to start oil, gas swap
3. Iran in talks with Japan, France, South Korea to develop largest oilfield
4. 3 months: Time needed for normalization of Iranian, German banks’ relations
5. Iran stock market grows considerably after sanctions’ removal
6. $15bn of oil deals waiting to be signed during next Iranian year
7. CBI not bent on stabilizing forex rate
1. We win
Rafsanjani: People cannot be gulled by stigmatizations
Hassan Khomeini: We will vote for the best electoral list
2. UK-linked accusations threadbare
1. Report: Election campaigns in final hours
2. We all vote for the hope list
A number of Iranian artists say they will vote for the electoral list offered by reformists in the parliamentary election.
3. Promotion of Shiism boosts divine support against troubles: Leader
–The daily has continued publishing the electoral coalition list of moderate and reformist candidates for the February 26 parliamentary election.
1. Rafsanjani to accusers: Repent for slandering
Some figures turned out to say that the electoral list of reformists is supported by the UK.
2. Iran eyes single-digit unemployment rate
3. No one shall stay home on Friday: Aref
1. Veep urges nation to move wheels of economy by participating in Friday election
2. Economy Minister says economy spring coming
3. Airbus deals are hire-purchase
1. US, Russia agree on Syrian truce
2. Leader to Azerbaijani President: Combating Takfiri seditions hinged upon enhancing Islamic activities
3. Iran, Azerbaijan sign 11 agreements, MoUs
1. Damascus’ conditional endorsement of ceasefire
2. US bugs on Ban Ki Moon
3. Report: House market outlook over next year
1. Leader calls for boosting Iran, Azerbaijan trade
2. Election pulse beats online
3. The daily has also offered an in-depth report about the views of elites in various fields about the upcoming elections in Iran.
The report is entitled as: The clear voice of elites; Friday is people’s turn
1. Iran launches 461 civil projects in Mashad
2. Cmdr. Soleimani hails Larijani for supporting Islamic campaigns in region
1. FTZ launched near capital
2. Hot campaign of a principalist list with 3 reformist lists
1. Plans of principalist candidates for youths
2. Syria endorses truce plan; fights against ISIS, Al-Nusrah to continue
3. Meeting leader resolved all distresses; Son of a martyr said after visiting the Supreme Leader.
1. CBI ready to remove zeros from national currency
2. Water shortage serious in Tehran by 2025
3. How to decorate furniture for the new year eve
4. Damascus endorses truce plan
1. Only 48 hours left to Election Day: Wave of Hope rises
1. Veep: Country incomparable with 2013
2. Tehran moving towards crisis by next decade
1. Rate of dollar grew only 4.4% during current Iranian year. This has been highlighted in the daily’s top headlined: Dollar brokers stay behind inflation
2. Unprecedented attack by Iranian petroleum minister on some OPEC members
Iranian Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zanganeh had said certain OPEC members are too “insolent” to ask Iran freeze its crude oil production boost.