Iran Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari condemned the terrorist attack in Ankara, which has so far claimed 34 lives.
Referring to the sad incident on Sunday, he condoled the Turkish government and people on the fatal terrorist attack and voiced sympathy with the families of victims.
He said the unbroken chain of terrorist operations in various parts of the world and the region gives momentum to need for an orchestrated and unified move to confront terrorism and extremism which pose common threats to the international community.
Casualties in the strong explosion in Ankara’s busy Kizilay Square on Sunday increased to 34 as about 125 people are reportedly injured.
Health Minister Mehmet Muazenoglu said that 19 wounded people are in critical condition.
The blast occurred beside a bus at 18:45 local time close to a crowded terminal for city commuters located in the government buildings in the neighborhood.
No group has claimed responsibility for the car bomb explosion.