Iran condemns Istanbul terrorist blast

Foreign Ministry spokesman Hossein Jaber Ansari on Tuesday strongly denounced the terrorist explosion which hit central Istanbul earlier in the day.

At least 10 people were killed and 15 others injured in an explosion which hit central Istanbul’s historic Sultanahmet Square at 10:20 a.m. local time.

Jaber Ansari condoled the Turkish government and nation over the deadly incident, sympathizing with the families of the victims.

This terrorist operation once again underlined the priority of collective efforts of all regional countries and the entire world to fight terrorism and extremism and the need for finding a political settlement to regional crises, Jaber Ansari said.

He said that Iran will stand by the Turkish government and nation in fighting terrorism.

LEAVE A REPLY


*