A Saudi Arabian state TV channel has called Iran “an occupying country” and claimed that the southeastern Iranian province Sistan-and-Baluchestan is “an occupied region”.
On April 26, Pakistan-based terrorists killed 9 Iranian border guards near Mirjaveh in the southeastern Iranian province of Sistan-and-Baluchestan,
The so-called Jaish ul-Adl terrorist group claimed responsibility for the attack, which was launched from the Pakistani soil. The assailants escaped into Pakistani territory immediately after the attack.
Now after a couple of weeks, Al Ekhbariya, a Saudi state TV channel based in the capital of Riyadh, has turned a blind eye to the brutal massacre by Jaish ul-Adl terrorist group and described the terrorist act as a “heroic” operation by ‘resistance forces trying to liberate Sistan and Baluchestan’.
In its strange remarks, the Saudi Arabian TV channel added the ‘heroic’ operation was carried out on in Mirjaveh near the common border between Pakistan’s Balochistan Province and Iran’s “occupied” Baluchestan Province, as a move to protect the Baluch people who are suffering from the occupying regime of Iran’s cruelty and oppression.
- Iran Calls for Pakistan’s Swift Action to Secure Borders
- Iran’s FM in Pakistan to Pursue Deadly Attack on Border Guards
- Iran’s Border Guards Targeted from Pakistan’s Territory: IRGC General
- Iran Summons Pakistan Envoy over Deadly Attack on Border Guards
- Iran FM Vows to Pursue Martyrdom of Guards Killed near Pakistan Border